Can’t find a Career Opportunity Center near you?
The Palmetto Goodwill Mobile Career Opportunity Center is housed in a renovated RV fully equipped to provide your community professional services. Our center is staffed with a Career Navigator who can help with various professional needs. The RV houses computer stations with internet access, connection to a multifunction printer/document scanner, and a projector for workshops and presentations.
We may be coming your way to provide employment services
- Assistance Applying for Unemployment and Other Resources
- Applying for unemployment can be hard, especially without the right resources. Start with Palmetto Goodwill! Use our Career Opportunity Centers to apply for unemployment.
- Help Finding a Job
- Laid off from work? We maintain a list of local employers who are hiring. Click here to access our online job board.
- Online Training and Professional Certifications
- Online self-paced courses to help prepare for career advancement, a total career change, or to upgrade business skills. No cost to qualified clients
- Clients who qualify are Veterans, military spouses, or people who qualify for SNAP/SNAP2WORK program benefits.
- Resume interviewing help
- Need to polish up your resume to land your ideal job? Get assistance from one of our Career Navigators
- Business Resources
- We have programs designed to effectively bring back laid-off workers into their operations. We can be a partner as we re-enter normal operations.