Some of the services provided by our Career Opportunity Centers
- Assistance to apply for unemployment and other resources
- Applying for unemployment can be hard, especially without the right resources. Start with Palmetto Goodwill! Use our Career Opportunity Centers to apply for unemployment.
- Help finding a job
- Laid off from work? We maintain a list of local employers who are hiring.
- Online Training and Professional Certifications
- Online self-paced courses to help prepare for career advancement, a total career change, or to upgrade business skills. No cost to qualified clients.
- Clients who qualify are Veterans, military spouses, or people who have been laid off in the last 18-months.
- Resume and Interviewing Help
- Need to polish up your resume to land your ideal job? Get assistance from one of our Career Navigators
- Business Resources
- We have programs designed to effectively bring back laid-off workers into their operations. We can be a partner as we re-enter normal operations.
Watch this brief video to learn more about our Career Opportunity Centers
The following Career Opportunity Centers
have re-opened, with limited hours
of 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Carolina Forest
- 2164 Oakheart Rd. Carolina Forest, SC 29579
- (843) 790-9461
- 2150 Eagle Drive, North Charleston, SC 29406
- (843) 566-0072 *ext.5815
- 1551 Second Loop Rd. Florence, SC 29505
- (843) 468-2160
- North Myrtle Beach
- 3336 Hwy 17 S South Unit AA North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- (843) 353-3595
- 222 Trolley Rd. Summerville, SC 29483
- (843) 282-6294 *ext.5427
- 1028 Broad St. Sumter, SC 29150
- (843) 790-2524