You must have proof of Military service. This includes DD214, VA Card, Military ID (CAC Card), and a Statement of Service (Department of VA).


You must have proof of Military Service (for veteran claiming relationship) and proof of relationship to Veteran. This includes a marriage certificate, birth certificate, Dependent ID, Power of Attorney (caregiver), ID bearing proof of home address.


When discussing financial equilibrium, there is no substitute for job placement. For those veterans seeking gainful employment, Palmetto Warrior Connection stands ready to help. As prior service members, our veteran employment counselors are uniquely equipped to market your skillset to the civilian sector, extrapolating those transferable skills on your resume for maximum net reach.

Additionally, for those veterans enrolled with Palmetto Warrior Connection, you will gain insight and subsequent access to a diverse catalog of local employers seeking qualified candidates.

At a minimum, participating clientele will depart Palmetto Warrior Connection with an ATS compliant resume & written letter of recommendation for employment consideration.

pwc logo

To discuss eligibility, please call (843) 566-0072 or fill out and submit the form below and one of our Career Navigators will reach out to you!

Marketing Tag